Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Review: Breaking Up is Hard to Do

My daughter is loving this series. She says they are really fun books. She flew through this one... yes, I know, she flies through most books, but she really did seem to enjoy this one. And with a cover like that, I have to admit I want to read it. Though my daughter insists I have to read the first one...first.

Here's what she has to say:

This book was completely fun. While there were some sad parts, Christine Lee does some really stupid and really silly things to get her dad and soon to be stepmom a part. She does not want them to get married at all. Christine is an interesting character because of her history. You have to have something special about you to be a miracle girl and for Christine it's that she was in the car with her mom when her mom died. Christine went through the windshield and didn't have a single scratch on her. That qualifies as a miracle.

Now she's trying to find her way in this new world without her mom. It's not easy, but the story is filled with laughs. I would love to know Christine in real life. She's trying hard to keep her friends together. I can't wait to read book three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...